With the acquisition of Banco Santander Puerto Rico, the administration of your mortgage loan was transferred from Banco Santander Puerto Rico to FirstBank Puerto Rico. Due to this integration, starting October 1, 2020, your mortgage payment should be made to the order of FirstBank Puerto Rico. Here are some important details to have in mind and our available tools to make your life easier.
- September 30, 2020 was the last day where payments could be made to Banco Santander Puerto Rico.
- If you have not yet received your coupon book or a statement with the FirstBank logo, you can continue using your coupon book or Banco Santander Puerto Rico account statement to make your payments.
- The terms and conditions of your loan have not changed.
- If you had life insurance or any other type of optional insurance, you must contact your insurance company or the corresponding Customer Service Department for more details.
- If you had direct debit to make your monthly payments, FirstBank will continue processing the debit from the account registered.
Contact one of our service representatives available Monday through Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.,via Customer Service and payments by phone, at 787-283-4120 or toll-free at 1-800-983-4120.
Online from the comfort of your home.
Our Online Mortgage service lets you easily manage your account so that you can make payments without visiting a branch.
Sign up for the Online Mortgage service. Visit hipotecas.1firstbank.com/en/mortgageonline. Click on Manage your Mortgage and follow the steps to sign up.
Make your payments at your convenience.
Visit any FirstBank branch:
Transaction mailbox inside the branch
Through one of our tellers
Send your payment by mail to: FirstBank PO Box 8318 San Juan PR 00910-0318.
At your nearest Banco Santander branch only by depositing your payment along with the coupon in the transaction mailbox by 2:00 p.m.